Your trusted, local lender.
If you’re looking for a loan to buy a new home or to refinance the mortgage on an existing home, you’ve come to the right place.
Wide variety of mortgage options
There are dozens of different home loan products to choose from. Whether you’re a first time home buyer or an experienced investor, we have the loan to fit your individual needs.
- Home purchase loans
- Home refinance loans
- Fixed rate mortgages (FRMs)
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Conforming loans
- Jumbo loans
- Construction loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- USDA rural loans
- Reverse Mortgages
We can approve your loan quickly – you don’t have to wait days or weeks. With our free pre-qualifications, you can shop for your home knowing that you can afford the mortgage. As you complete the application, please use your best estimate if documentation is not available.
What you will need
Documentation for all borrowers, including:
- Social security number
- Contact and employment information
- Best estimates of income, assets, and liabilities
After you have finished
We will contact you to:
- Guide you through the loan process
- Complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and interest rate
Check your loan status
If you have already started or submitted a loan application, you can log in to check your status, or view messages from your Loan Specialist. You must have a valid user account to view the status page. Please contact your Loan Specialist if you do not have an account, or call 1-800-555-9000.
Work with an expert
Whether online, over the phone, or in person, our Loan Specialists are ready to help you through the loan process in the way that’s most convenient for you. Contact us today:
What you need to know about home loans
- All loan programs are subject to funding and availability.
- All loan products subject to credit approval.
- Borrower income limits may apply.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for variable-rate products may increase after funding.
- Full documentation, title and property insurance are required.
- Flood insurance required if property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area.
- Other terms, conditions and fees may apply.
A word about calculators
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.
|NMLS # 999000||1-800-555-9000|