What is FlashMoney?
FlashMoney allows you to pay other people anywhere, at anytime, using just an email address, mobile number, or bank account from your Online Banking and Bill Pay access. You can also use FlashMoney to receive personal payments from other individuals. Easily access FlashMoney from within your Online Banking by selecting the FlashMoney tab in Bill Pay.
The convenience of FlashMoney
FlashMoney can be used to send money to personal payees for:
- Paying rent and other household expenses
- Sending a gift
- Repaying small personal loans
- Sending money to students
- Making charitable donations
- Paying back a friend for miscellaneous expenses
The benefits of FlashMoney
- Send payments as quickly as the next business day
- Make payments to contacts located within the United States
- Schedule future dated payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Funds can be delivered directly to your contact’s account
- You are not required to share account information
If your recipient’s financial institution does not offer FlashMoney, they can register directly at flashmoney.com
How FlashMoney works
Sending money is easy. Simply login to your Elsewhere Bank Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab, and select FlashMoney. Then just select Send Money and enter your payment information to schedule a payment.
Has someone used FlashMoney to send you money? Elsewhere Bank customers can collect funds from within Elsewhere Bank Online Banking. Simply login to your Elsewhere Bank Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab and select FlashMoney to review incoming payments. Then choose Deposit and select the desired account for deposit of the payment.